Thanks to our pristine location we are able to offer the variety and quality of live-aboard diving combined with all the comforts of a land-based holiday resort.
The best dive sites in Raja Ampat are just a short speed boat trip from the resorts.
- Nitrox is free of charge for certified “Enriched air” divers
- For your comfort, after a short journey of between 1 to 15 minutes, you are back at the resort for your surface interval to refresh and relax in comfort – no long trips and waiting on the boat
- The unlimited diving package offers the freedom to dive as much or as little as required.
- Diving is tailored to suit a fair mix of logistics, weather conditions, and guests’ wishes.
- Daily 3 guided boats dives per day plus an optional night/dusk dive. This is usually planned as 2 dives in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and if requested an additional night dive. The service operates 6 days a week Saturday evening to Friday evening every week.
- Towels and fresh water are always provided on the boats
- Our dive guides will take care in ensuring your dive equipment is ready (divers need to analyse their own Nitrox). Our staff will rinse and stow the equipment for you.
- Unguided diving direct from Kri Eco or Sorido Bay resort’s jetty is also possible 7 days a week and be surely amazed of what there is to see as over the years they have become fantastic reefs by their own.
Shorterm dive insurance
- Dive insurance is mandatory.
We are ambassadors of Diver Alert Network (DAN) Asia Pacific and if you are not holding a dive insurance yet you can purchase a short term membership upon arrival at the resort.
For all members: please bring your insurance card along as we will be checking those during check-in.
|• Diving Accident/Illness Medical Treatment & Emergency Evacuation||US $100,000|
|• Lost Equipment*||US $4,000|
|• Extra Accommodation & Travel*||US $4,000|
|• Accidental Death & Dismemberment||US $5,000|
|• 24/7 Emergency Assistance||Yes|
*Due to a Diving Accident
Diving on saturdays
- Saturday is our de-gas and drying equipment day for guests flying on Sundays.
But in any case for all guests, it provides a welcome break to relax and enjoy the tropical island, explore, snorkel, or kayak.
- Boat Diving is not available between 6pm Friday and 6pm on Saturday. Night diving is possible at 7pm on Saturday.
- If you don’t want to stay dry and enjoy the island, guests with the unlimited diving package are invited to dive as much as they like from the jetty. Guests without unlimited diving package will be charged the regular rate per dive.